BUIDL-Weekly: 08AUG22 - 14AUG22
Welcome to another weekly wrap-up, Spartans! Thanks to all the community contributors and friends who helped Buidl, promote and support during the week! Read on for the update
BSC News Article
Thanks to Dirk at BSCNews for writing an article this week about the strength of the Spartan Protocol community and the unhindered plans for the future. Catch a link to the article below and give it a read!
HexVanilla 'busted' out a new art piece this week in response to the community's support from the previous week's sweet treats collection. Check it out on Twitter, link below.
Stablecoin APY Update
A new update on the state of stablecoins in the pools went out this week, check out the Tweet for more info or better yet, visit the DApp to get the current estimated APYs available per pool.
Liquidity Caps Raised
The Binance CEX SPARTA units have been leaving the CEX and entering non-custodial wallets & the pools of course, which brought a lot of pools close to their liquidity caps. This led to the caps being raised proactively for most pools to ensure liquidity can enter if Binance CEX-holders choose to enter the pools.
Whalestats track up to 4000 of the largest BNB Chain wallets (the "whales") and provide useful metrics and data for users.
Don't forget to vote for SPARTA each week, Spartans!
Weekly Community Call / Hangout
Hosted every Wednesday at ~11:00 UTC but subject to change based on community feedback and availability. Please check the Telegram channel each Tuesday/Wednesday to confirm the exact time.
Weekly LearnToEarn Quiz
Congratulations to the winners of the weekly Spartan Protocol LearnToEarn quiz.
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don't forget to ask on the socials if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full July report here.
lower the min for internally derived pricing
- Lowered the DApp's minimum threshold to consider a stablecoin pool for the (visual) front end internally derived average price for SPARTA
Fixed spacing and styling in light mode
- Fixed margin between table header and pools in grid view
- Fixed success badge text color in light mode
fix SPARTA pool select-able
- fix SPARTAp bug
- if 'remove liquidity' tab is selected and the last selected asset was SPARTA it would show 'SPARTAp'
- this is the same conditional logic for both tabs for asset1, so refactored it out of the activeTab conditionals
Remove liquidity asymmetrically to SPARTA wrong label #850
- When you remove liquidity asymmetrically to SPARTA it shows the TOKEN as the last info line for 'receive'
- Fix: Changed `token1.symbol` to `token2.symbol`
- update bootstrap-related deps & fix the tooltip/popover arrow placement bug
- fix button hover & focus text colors styling for light mode
- removed supply progress bar/breakdown
- removed feeBurn tally from the 'Burned' number
- updated burn info tooltip
- removed a redundant conditional css class
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-site
- remove some footer links/icons
- changed footer link to blog
- adjusted icon size in header
- fixed text `a` link hover styling
- fixed tooltip button z-index (removed relative positioning)
- added simple styling for a dropdown menu
- replaced Binance button with a 'Trade SPARTA' button that drops down with links to all DEXs/CEXs
- added CoinGecko link + icon - added BscScan icon
- reduced copy content and header sizes
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-api
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-subgraph
Protocol Contracts V3
- Create an optional V3 token contract
- Create a controller contract
- Create a BEP20 pool/LP token contract design
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/resources
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/spartan-protocol/spartan-docs
Protocol Contracts V1 - V2
Ecosystem Project: SpartanSwap
SpartanSwap is just a placeholder for now, but it is a separate project with the intention of building an alternative frontend for users to interact with the Spartan Protocol pools. With a focus on swap functionality to start with and longer-term plans to iterate towards becoming a swap aggregator for BNBChain and potentially multi-chain after that
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapContracts
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapDApp
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Swap/SpartanSwapResources
Ecosystem Project: SpartanArena
SpartanArena is another separate project with a focus on creating subprojects that lean more towards 'gaming'. Some ideas in the works for the future may include an NFT looter game, lottery and a prediction/parimutuel game
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/SpartanArena/SpartanArenaDApp
Ecosystem Project: SpartanToolkit
Spartan Toolkit is an ecosystem project spawned from the Spartan Protocol community aiming to improve tooling for projects and users within the BNBChain ecosystem including Beacon, Smart & BAS chains.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Spartan-Toolkit/web3-bnb
A React library with the intention of providing builders with a plug-and-play solution for any web3 wallet compatible with BNB ecosystem chains (Beacon, Smart, BAS etc)
BNB Beacon Chain Toolkit DApp
- Added in 'resume' session handling for WalletConnect (refresh page will try reconnect to previous connected session)
A tooling user interface for users + projects on BNB Beacon Chain. Batch-send, freeze/unfreeze, deploy BEP2 token etc without touching the command line!
BNB Smart Chain Toolkit DApp
Tooling and informational user interface for users + projects on BNB Smart Chain
- Website: https://SpartanProtocol.org/
- DApp: https://DApp.SpartanProtocol.org/
- Documentation: https://Docs.SpartanProtocol.org/
- GitHub: https://GitHub.com/spartan-protocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/spartanprotocol
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/spartanprotocolorg
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/spartanprotocolann
Spartan Protocol and its extended ecosystem is a 100% open source community movement. Being an open org, everything is built, run and maintained by the community. If you would like to contribute or learn more, reach out in the community channels!