SpartanDev: 04APR22 - 10APR22
Welcome to another weekly wrap-up, Spartans! Thanks to all the community contributors and friends who helped Buidl, promote and support during the week! Read on for the update.
Stablecoin Update "Earn More. Be More."
An update was provided on the stablecoin pools, for providing liquidity + staking LPs in the DaoVault
Ronni also provided a great update
New Pool - UST
Thanks to Phillip for sharing a warm welcome to the new $UST decentralised algorithmic stablecoin pool listed permissionlessly by a community member during the week!
We made some CoinMarketLeague charts again for the week, don't forget to vote each week Spartans!
Open The Gates USDC
The USDC pool reached its liquidity caps this week and was raised from 1.5M to 2.5M
Learn-To-Earn Quiz Winners
Congratulations to our most recent Spartan quiz winners! This quiz was a reminder that our pools are permissionless, anyone is able to list a BEP20 asset in a fresh new pool at any time without any permission required!
New Learn-to-Earn Quiz
There is a new #LearnToEarn quiz up and live for Spartans keen to learn and win some SPARTA in the process!
Don't forget to ask in the social channels if you are not sure! The community is there to help and these quizzes are all about learning!
Our community collates the public Spartan Protocol data into a PDF report each month covering Google Search (impressions, clicks, devices, keywords & geographical) & Twitter analytics. You can find the full March report here.
GitHub Activity - Spartan DApp
- Modal height change to 50% on larger screens & 95% on smaller screens
- General cleanup of visual outliers throughout the whole dapp
- Removed outdated info from 'donate' page
- SocailIcons refactored for easier updating of both the mobile nav and the large nav
- Moved 'Contracts' to its own route and added it to the nav menu
- Added a separator between functional routes and informational routes like 'Friends' and 'Contracts'
- Removed LPs from the
AssetSelectcomponent in the normal swap mode
- Removed normal assets from the
AssetSelectcomponent in the LPs swap/zap mode
- Relevant 'filter' logic was removed from both too
- Removed all the 'claim' logic (fallenSpartans closed off a while ago now, no longer relevant)
GitHub Activity - Spartan Site
GitHub Activity - Spartan Docs
- Added 'LP Token Unit Calculation'
- General re-arrange and spelling/grammar changes from the week
GitHub Activity - Spartan <> Bram NFTs
Completed, all that remains is distribution! Please be patient and allow the contributors time to work out how these NFTs will be distributed. In the meantime please check out Bram on Twitter and show your support!
- Distribute the NFTs
GitHub Activity - Spartan UI Library
GitHub Activity - Spartan Subgraph
GitHub Activity - Spartan Resources
GitHub Activity - Spartan API
GitHub Activity - Spartan Contracts
- Website: https://spartanprotocol.org/
- DApp: https://dapp.spartanprotocol.org/
- Documentation: https://docs.spartanprotocol.org/
- GitHub: https://github.com/spartan-protocol
Spartan Protocol is at its core, a community-driven and led project. In this vein, the more contributors the better. There is a great opportunity for community members to contribute by making LP reward analysis tools, etc.
Recently, community members have been graciously funnelling in to contribute to explainer articles, ideas and even $SPARTA donations to support the growth of the platform.
Engage with the community and contributors
Where to find out about all the latest updates or suggest improvements — get involved.